Attorney Nadia S. Khan
Nadia Khan concentrates her practice in the area of bankruptcy law and family law. Ms. Khan handles Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 debtor filings, as well as business bankruptcy filings. In addition, she can provide clients with non-bankruptcy options including negotiating settlement agreements with creditors. Ms. Khan has successfully discharged hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt on behalf of her clients.
Ms. Khan is also an experienced family law practitioner, specifically focusing on divorce, pre- and post-nuptial agreements and child custody issues. She is trained to appear as a Guardian Ad Litem in DuPage County.
- William and Mary School of Law (J.D., 1999)
- University of Virginia
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Federal Bar of the Northern District of Illinois
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Awards and Honors
- Moot Court Bar
- Dean’s Council